Monday, June 22, 2009

The boy... KOK~

Hello, everybody… I’m Kok Ying Jie, as you can call me “KOK”. I come from Ipoh, Perak, a place where full of delicious foods and beautiful girls. My hobbies are playing online games, football, eat and many others.
When I free, I will visit to some of the interested website. The top five websites that I visit are Google, Youtube, Facebook, Yahoo and Hotmail.
The reason I use Google because this website help me find any link and information that related to my needs. It helps me a lot when doing assignments and the most useful on this website is that it is fast in terms of searching information.
Youtube will be another website I preferred to visit. Youtube provide various type of video clip that can entertain me when I was boring, especially those funny video clip, such as the Korean DHL commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kquiJR3j_5w).
Facebook is the website that cannot be excluding in my life because it helps me to meet new friends and keep contact with all my friends and families. Facebook also entertain me by providing flash game such as Restaurant City.
Yahoo will be another search engine that same as Google, but Yahoo is attract me because at the homepage of Yahoo provide many latest news and advertisements that update my information about the world.
Hotmail is important in my life because nowadays in this IT world, I use Hotmail interact either formally or informally with my peers. I use Hotmail for online registration for any other websites such as http://www.garena.com/.
The top five internet activities I will do is chatting with friends using MSN, playing online games, listen music online, watch movie online and searching information for assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment