Monday, June 22, 2009

The boy...Nyi Hong...

My name is Wan Nyi Hong. I’m 22 years old. My hobbies are playing badminton, watching sports match and internet searching.
The top five websites that I visited the most are Google, Msn, Youtube, Facebook, and Sina.
Most of the time I visited Google is to find the information needed for assignment. Sometime I use Google to search the article, journal, and statistic database.
Msn is one of my top visited website which provides a way to communicate with each others. I normally use Msn to send the mail and chat with my friend through Window Live Messenger. Besides that, I also can know the latest news from Msn.
Youtube is the one website I use to watch the entertainment video. Most of the times I prefer to watch the music video such as R&B music, Hip-hop, and Chinese music.
Besides that, I also use Youtube to watch the funny video in order to reduce the stress of study and forget all the unhappy things.
Facebook is the most popular website that used to build relationship with people. I use it for knowing more people, adding them as my friends and communicating with them. I can see the photos of them, their current condition and their characteristic through Facebook website. It is very useful for my future life.
Sina is the website that similar with Google and Yahoo. My purpose to visit Sina is mainly focus on Sports event. I always check the latest result of the Sports event through Sina especially football and tennis.
The top five internet activities I will do are searching the awesome music, chatting with my friends, playing online games, watching funny and interesting video, and searching the latest news such as sports news, local news and foreign news.

No comments:

Post a Comment