Monday, June 22, 2009

The girl...Jia Jia...

My name is Tan Jia Jia. I come from Klang, as everyone knows that the delicious food is Bak Kut Teh. My hobbies are playing badminton, playing online games, watch movie, and also shopping.
The five websites that I prefer are Google, Facebook, Cari.com, Asiaparttime, and Maplesea.
The website I visit the most is Google, Google provide me the information that I needed when I doing my assignments. Google provide the search engine of searching information, image, news, groups, scholar and also books.
The next website I always visit is Facebook. Nowadays, people are busy for their work and study; they do not have much time to gathering. The best way they still keep in touch is by Facebook. Facebook able to let me know my friends activities and I able to keep contact with them.
Cari.com which is a popular forum in Malaysia. In this website, everyone can give comment or suggestion toward the topic they like. The topic I interested is the discussion about the clothing, make up and hair care.
Asiaparttime, the website that provide part time job for those who have free time, and willing to earn extra money. I will visit this website because this website can let me know more about the part time job, and also the requirement for those jobs.
I love Maplesea website because it is cute. I am an online games fans, it is a website provide me a games called MAPLE with cute characters. This website provides me the information of the latest news for this online game such as “meso drop rate”.
The top five internet activities are playing online games, searching information about assignments, find part time job, chatting with friends and also check e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment